Tuesday, December 22, 2009

THE PAW POSE ***

so our familish model guero and the bewoootiful khyra convinced me to give the flashing beast a try . i must admit i was a wee bit weary of it at first but soon it was'nt too bad, in honor of my great photoshoot here is a pic of my pawsome paws for khyra ***pittieblush***
hope you likes em

i may not be as studly and trim and fit as guero but mommish says im adorabull all the same
hope ya'll like my encounter with the flashing beast.
waggles
brinks

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Pawesome!

Simply pawesome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maureen said...

Such a beautiful boy!

Kari in Alaska said...

brinks you are beautiful!

Sam said...

What a pretty gal! I say you should pose in front of the flashie beast more often!

Two Pitties in the City said...

Oh, you look so classy! And I love your mushy face.

Rescued Pittie Family said...

Aww how sweet!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Guero, Coco, Brinks and Bella!
Thanks for coming to visit my blog!
I hope we can be friends!
That sure is a pawesome paw placement!
Good job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza