Friday, April 22, 2011

**celebrating life**

!!we love you ronnii and richie!!!

Glitter Photos
hewe in the woggie pibble house we are all about celebratings life. please join all of us on blogsville as we celebrate life with sweet ronnii and richie. we hear that an awesome band will be rocking out and shelby and the girls are ready to dance in their brand new easter tutu's maybe sweetest asta can call them onstage to show off their moves :) the boys are going to be looking for puddles and see if she shares her cheetos and beer. wont you come join us???

4 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I hope you can bring one of the little two legger's blankies so we can all sniff him up.

Can't wait to see all of you there.

I hope Mona and Weenie can make it too. I am kinda worried about them.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Pawrty time
Benny & Lily

Asta said...

Oh Boy Oh Boy
Pibble dawlings,
I would love it if you cam on stage and showed off youw too toos..i bet you will be the bells of the ball and may I have a wesewvation to dance wif the most handsomest boys in between sets of playing my geetaw?
see you thewe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Sagira said...

Have fun at your pawty! :)