Sunday, November 3, 2013

day of the dead

today we has a celebrations goings on in our woggie pibble house ...wont you join us!!!!
on this most shpechial day our angele brofurs and sisfurs will come play with us! is'nt that exciting!!! we took a baff and brushed our toofies, we got on our very best furs so we can wait for the visit.....
The Day of the Dead, is not about death… it’s about celebrating life and welcoming back the spirits of the dearly departed
if you keeps a good ear and your heart open today my furryends you will get a visit from your angels too..
we beleive it wiff all our furry hearts that today we will be a day full of love and family reunions.....we cant wait!!!
so hurry up and get pretty and hanshum so you can also celebrate day of the dead wiff us!!! we love you and miss you fearless five....we shall see you in a bit!!

6 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

I like the idea of celebrating life! It is a very special day and I will be right over.

Loveys Sasha

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Mates, this is just what mum needed today. She is remembering our angel brother Brucey who went to the Rainbow Bridge three years ago today. Thanks for making this day special.
No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We CELEBRATE this Special Day WITH YOU.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I will celebrate with you and
I also come to thank you for all the love and caring and prayers that you have been sending to me while I have been sick. I am still fighting to get better.
Thank you too for all the love and prayers for my moms.
I do not have words to tell you how you have touched our hearts, Thank you for all the love .
forever
your tweedles

Linda said...

We will never forget.....
The Fearless Five
will always be in our hearts too.



XO Cinnamon

How Sam Sees It said...

I think of your special angel pups quite a bit around this time of year. I'm hoping they've met Sam and are having a wonderful romp up there. Love and hugs.

Monty and Harlow