Friday, March 21, 2014
We just wanted to let everyone know that we have made the gut wrenching decision to help brinks over the rainbow bridge tomorrow. We can not be selfish and he has let us know that ITS TIME. The chemo has not been working and his tumor has actually enlarged over the last days. We can tell he is in a lot of pain and has started to refuse food. We think it is because he is in a great deal of pain and the pain medicine may not be working anymore as the tumor has gotten bigger. We have each spent a night with him and explained to him that we love him and his pain will soon end. We have said we are sorry that there is nothing that can heal him. Both me and my mom will be there tomorrow holding his paw when the time comes. Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow as this has already been a terrible month and tomorrow will be heartbreaking. We love you all that continue on the journey with us after all that we have been through. Bella the original of the pittie pack will be taken care of with extra care as she has been attached to him since we rescued her. Brinks was the one who "welcomed" her into the pack and never left her side until now. Please let some of our fur blogging friends know if you can so we can all lift him up tomorrow when it's his time to be reunited with our precious Fearless Five.